How I spent my evening

How I spent my evening: moving 75% of my server out into virtual machines, set up a virtual machine for uni, start pulling out the remaining 25% of my server, reconfigure the IP layout, and upgrade a couple virtual machines. For somebody who got rid of a computer last week, I sure am setting up […]

Read More… from How I spent my evening